"KOMPASS ARMENIA" – ARMENIA IN "KOMPASS" (WWW.KOMPASS.COM) INTERNATIONAL SYSTEM
- "Kompass" system is the world's largest company information database
- "Kompass" system information is presented on www.kompass.com
- "Kompass" system presents information on 5.1 million companies from 60 countries of the world
- "Kompass's" objective is to establish direct relations between consumers and product/service manufacturers throughout the world
- The main users of "Kompass" system are company executives, managers of marketing, supply, purchase, importation, exportation departments, entrepreneurs and specialists
- "Kompass" is one of the primary sources of business information (B2B) worldwide both for companies and various international, state and business structures, such as UN, world trade centers, business unions, embassies, chambers of commerce and industry, etc.
- "Kompass" was established in 1944. The head office is in France
- "Spyur" Information System has been presenting "Kompass" in Armenia since 2003 as "Kompass Armenia"
- Due to "Kompass Armenia" companies of Armenia have become available for users of the world's most famous business information system
INFORMATION RETRIEVAL FROM KOMPASS.COM WEBSITE
- www.kompass.com website includes:
- 5 100 000 companies from 60 countries
- 55 000 products, services
- 1 000 000 trademarks
- Information on the website is presented in 26 languages, including English and Russian
- The company search on the website is carried out by 20 criteria (by name, product/service, trademark, country, etc.)
HOW A COMPANY CAN BE INCLUDED IN "KOMPASS" SYSTEM
Any company operating in Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh can be included in "Kompass" system through "Spyur" Information System ("Kompass Armenia"). There are 2 variants of information inclusion:
1. "Limited Inclusion"
- to be presented in famous worldwide business information system
- to make company products, services visible to up to 5 million visitors of www.kompass.com a month
- to expand into new export and import markets
- to find new partners, suppliers worldwide
- to get e-mails from partners interested in your company
- to find product or service buyers abroad
To be included by this variant a company only needs to have ordered "Spyur's" "To Higher Position" service. Data of companies that are included by this variant are available with brief information: name, address, telephone.
2. "Complete Inclusion" - "Complete Placement in Kompass" service
For complete inclusion in "Kompass" system a company should use "Complete Placement in Kompass" service.
Companies that are included by this variant are available to all users of the website with full information (as presented in "To Higher Position" service).
"Complete Placement in Kompass" service helps:
To order "Complete Placement in Kompass" service it is necessary to get in contact with "Spyur" and call a commercial representative.
KOMPASS.COM WEBSITE STATISTICS
- Number of visits a day - up to 200 000
- Geography of visits:
- from Europe - 75%
- from Asia - 15%
- from Africa - 4%
- from North America - 3%
- from South America - 2%
- from Australia - 1%
- Number of page views a day - 1 000 000
- Search criteria distribution:
- by product, service - 60%
- by name - 30%
- by trademark - 5%
- by other criteria - 5%